Business owners and senior management often bring me in when…
- Seeking an outside perspective on key business issues
- It doesn’t feel like the business is performing as it should be
- Wanting to fully understand complex problems
- Needing to deliver complex, time-critical projects
- Something is amiss with the business culture
- They are not sure what else to do
- Business is so great that things are growing too quickly
I share candid observations – quickly.
I tell the truth – about your people, leadership, culture, strategy and processes.
I offer simple, practical suggestions that work in the real world, and I work to address your issues as fast as possible.
I’m blunt. I call it like I see it.
I am emotional, take my clients’ business personally, and act like my own livelihood depends on their success.
I NEVER try to create a bigger, longer, or more expensive engagement.
If I am not convinced that I’m the exact right person to quickly and effectively help you, I will refer you to someone else whom I trust.